We value and celebrate the unique differences that make us OneSWCA.
At SWCA, we believe that inclusion and diversity is about all of us. We are striving to create a space where learning is appreciated and sharing the unique insights, perspectives, and backgrounds of others is encouraged. We are committed to employee success measured solely by contributions to advancing our scientific and technical work.
We offer the following Employee Resource Groups, open to all employees:
- Black Employee Resource Group
- LatinX at SWCA
- LGBTQ+ Employee Resource Group
- Women of SWCA
- Female Minority Environmental Scientists
- Veterans at SWCA
- Mental Health Matters
- Working Parents and Caregivers
- Millennials for Environmental Justice
As we strive to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and respected, our Inclusion & Diversity strategy provides us with a road map.