SWCA Environmental Consultants can help you navigate the complexities of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) permitting and compliance processes. From the pre-construction phase to project completion and monitoring, we have the expertise and experience to ensure project success.
SWCA can negotiate the FERC process on short timeframes. We are adept at working directly with the FERC and other regulatory agencies to assist our clients in the development of a project that recognizes and resolves resource issues prior to construction. Our experience includes both traditional and FERC pre-filing application processes, as well as preparation of Environmental Assessments (EAs) and Environmental Impact Statements (EISs) in compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). We conduct technical analyses and construction compliance inspections on pipeline construction projects — large or small — throughout the United States.
- FERC Project/Work Classification Training and Services
- Section 7(c) Certificate Applications and Environmental Reports
- Pre-filing Process Management
- Section 3 Import/Export Authorization Requests
- Blanket Certificate Authorization Requests (Automatic and Prior Notice)
- Blanket Certificate Annual Reports
- Section 2.55(a) and (b) Authorizations
- Construction Compliance Inspections
- Construction Compliance Training
- Applicant-prepared Environmental Assessments
- Third-party Environmental Assessments
- Third-party Environmental Impact Statements
- Implementation Plans
- Notice-to-Proceed (NTP) Requests
Take the Next Step
Request more information about our FERC services.