For pipelines, transmission lines, and other linear projects, a qualified environmental inspector can help you avoid violations of environmental permits, agreements, and regulations, keeping your project on schedule and within budget.
SWCA inspectors and construction monitors can provide continuous oversight of contractor operations, as well as develop environmental inspection specifications and environmental quality control and assurance programs.
- Inspection Assessments at the Inception of a Project
- Environmental Monitoring, Electronic Reporting, and Adaptive Management during Construction
- Environmental Training, Construction Meetings, and Tailgate Sessions
- Coordination of Inspection and Monitoring Teams
- Stormwater Pollution Prevent Plan Inspection Reports
- Variance Request Preparation and Coordination
- Compliance with Topsoil Salvage Requirements, Dust Control Measures, Spill Prevention and Countermeasure Plans, Water Quality Requirements, and Sensitive Resource Protection Measures
- On-the-Fly Planning, Delineations, Field-staking, and Workarounds
- Reclamation and Habitat Restoration Monitoring and Documentation
- Hydrostatic Test Discharge Water Sampling
Take the Next Step
Request more information on our environmental inspection and construction monitoring services.