To make the best decisions, you need accurate and up-to-date data that is readily available to your project team.
SWCA’s enterprise GIS platform — including web and mobile services — enables secure data sharing across the organization in real time, allowing managers to remotely monitor fieldwork results and help decision-makers respond quickly to new information. You no longer have to guess or imagine how your finished project site will look. With spatial modeling tools that simulate real-world conditions, SWCA can accurately “predict” the visual aspect of project outcomes.
With an integrated staff of GIS and information technology professionals, our comprehensive services include GIS, GPS, database management, and custom web and mobile application development. In addition to the use of industry-standard software platforms, SWCA leverages the latest commercial and open-source development tools for the web, Android devices, and the iOS platform to develop custom applications to support your project needs.
- Data Management and Integration
- GIS Design, Development, and Implementation
- Database Design, Implementation, and Management
- Web Design and Custom Application Development
- GIS-based Web Mapping
- GPS Custom Form Development, Data Collection, and Post-processing
- LiDAR Data Acquisition, Analysis, and Mapping
- Remote Sensing and Image Processing
- Computer-aided Design (CAD)
- Spatial Analysis and 3D Modeling
- Linear Corridor Siting and Routing
- Impact Assessment and Mitigation Planning
- Real-time, Web-based map, 3D Virtual Globe, and Database Delivery
- Visual Simulations and Resource Inventories
- Land Use Planning
- Site Suitability Analysis
- Land Cover and Vegetation Mapping
- Wildlife Habitat, Cultural Resources, and Wetland Mapping
- Wildfire Hazard Data Collection, Analysis, and Modeling
- Wind Farm Planning and Siting
- Statistical Analysis and Modeling
- Comprehensive Research Planning
- Environmental Sampling and Complex Analysis
Take the Next Step
Request more information on our GIS services.