To ensure the health of people and the environment, SWCA provides clients with site assessment, remediation, and monitoring services for soil, groundwater, and indoor air quality.
Many projects face the challenge of contamination, whether in the ground or in building materials. We can research past use of land or buildings and identify potential concerns. Or if your site is contaminated, we will help you resolve the issue, meet regulatory requirements, and keep your project moving forward.
Our licensed and accredited professionals have extensive experience conducting asbestos assessments, soil and groundwater assessments, site investigations, monitoring, and remediation. We have experience with brownfield investigations, and we offer state-specific assessment and closure services to assist private and government clients.
- Environmental Site Assessments, Remediation, and Monitoring
- Asbestos and Hazardous Building Material Surveys
- Removal of Underground Storage Tanks
- Closure of Underground Injection Wells
- Excavation and Disposal/Recycling of Contaminated Soil
- Brownfield Investigations and Remediation
- State-specific Assessment and Cleanup Services
Take the Next Step
Request more information on our environmental site assessment and remediation services.