We are SWCA and our people make all the difference.
This is why we are committed to offering an industry-leading, affordable, and diverse benefits program that supports and reinforces a healthy mind and body.
Custom coverage options include an employee-only plan that is 100% company-paid, coverage for domestic partners, and transition care.
- Medical plans are effective shortly after you start work, typically eliminating any gap in coverage.
- Dental plan options include basic services with optional upgrades for adult orthodontia.
- Vision plan options cover exams or allow for new frames every year.
- HSA/HRA options that are funded up to $1500 annually by SWCA.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) options help you pay for expenses related to medical care, dependent care, and commuter costs.
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity plans offer supplemental health protection for you and your family.
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation Time - All full-time, regular status employees begin accruing paid vacation their first day.
- Paid Wellness Time - Gives you the flexibility you need when planning for the health needs of you and your family.
- Paid Parental Leave - Paid time off to welcome the new addition to your growing family.
- Paid Volunteer Time - Through the SWCA Gives Back program, each employee has paid hours to use toward volunteer efforts.
- Paid Holidays - Each employee receives 10 paid holidays annually.
- 100% Employer-Funded Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). SWCA’s ESOP provides an investment account that is funded on an annual basis. These distributions are based upon company performance and typically amount to 4-6% of annual salary.
- 401(k) options include an additional way for you to save for retirement through your choice of Traditional and Roth Deferrals via payroll deduction.
- Employer-paid financial planning advice is available when creating a family budget, estate planning, and saving for retirement.
Life & Disability
- Life / AD&D Insurance - Employer-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment coverage for 1x annual salary. Generous opportunities to increase coverage for yourself and your family are offered annually.
- Disability Coverage - Employer-paid benefits for income replacement during a long-term disability. Supplemental short-term disability coverage is available to employees, even in areas that provide state-funded coverage.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all employees and members of their household. The program provides professional counseling and expert referrals for a wide array of personal and work-related concerns.
- Pet insurance options extend protection to pets of all ages from emergency vet bills to basic preventative care.
- Legal plan options help reduce the cost of legal document preparation and provide qualified advice and assistance when legal support is needed.
- Identity theft coverage options protect your family in the event that your online passwords are stolen, and up to a full $1 million identity theft insurance policy. It even extends to social media reputation monitoring for everyone living under your roof.
Ready to Join SWCA?
SWCA offers full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions across the country. Start your application today!