We are SWCA and our people make all the difference.
This is why we are committed to offering an industry-leading, affordable, and diverse benefits program that supports and reinforces a healthy mind and body.
Custom coverage options include an employee-only plan that is 100% company-paid, coverage for domestic partners, and transition care.
- Medical plans are effective shortly after you start work, typically eliminating any gap in coverage.
- Dental plan options include basic services with optional upgrades for adult orthodontia.
- Vision plan options cover exams or allow for new frames every year.
- HSA/HRA options that are funded up to $1500 annually by SWCA.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) options help you pay for expenses related to medical care, dependent care, and commuter costs.
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity plans offer supplemental health protection for you and your family.
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation Time - All full-time, regular status employees begin accruing paid vacation their first day.
- Paid Wellness Time - Gives you the flexibility you need when planning for the health needs of you and your family.
- Paid Parental Leave - Paid time off to welcome the new addition to your growing family.
- Paid Volunteer Time - Through the SWCA Gives Back program, each employee has paid hours to use toward volunteer efforts.
- Paid Holidays - Each employee receives 10 paid holidays annually.
- 100% Employer-Funded Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). SWCA’s ESOP provides an investment account that is funded on an annual basis. These distributions are based upon company performance and typically amount to 4-6% of annual salary.
- 401(k) options include an additional way for you to save for retirement through your choice of Traditional and Roth Deferrals via payroll deduction.
- Employer-paid financial planning advice is available when creating a family budget, estate planning, and saving for retirement.
Life & Disability
- Life / AD&D Insurance - Employer-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment coverage for 1x annual salary. Generous opportunities to increase coverage for yourself and your family are offered annually.
- Disability Coverage - Employer-paid benefits for income replacement during a long-term disability. Supplemental short-term disability coverage is available to employees, even in areas that provide state-funded coverage.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all employees and members of their household. The program provides professional counseling and expert referrals for a wide array of personal and work-related concerns.
- Pet insurance options extend protection to pets of all ages from emergency vet bills to basic preventative care.
- Legal plan options help reduce the cost of legal document preparation and provide qualified advice and assistance when legal support is needed.
- Identity theft coverage options protect your family in the event that your online passwords are stolen, and up to a full $1 million identity theft insurance policy. It even extends to social media reputation monitoring for everyone living under your roof.
Transparency in Coverage Information
Under the Transparency in Coverage Rule, issued in 2020 by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. Department of the Treasury, health plans who sponsor employee benefit plans and health insurance issuers must publish two separate MRFs.
In Network: Negotiated rates for all covered items and services between the plan or issuer and in-network providers
Out of Network: Allowed amount paid to, and billed charges from, out-of-network providers for all covered services within a 90-day period
The links below lead to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.
Cigna Healthcare: https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files
Ready to Join SWCA?
SWCA offers full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions across the country. Start your application today!