Nobody wants a project delay, but if you neglect the steps necessary to ensure environmental compliance during your project, a delay is probable, if not inevitable. SWCA can help you look ahead to minimize obstacles and work through any potential environmental impacts that may result from implementing your project.
From construction monitoring to site inspections to full environmental protection plans, SWCA’s environmental compliance services ensure that you meet project deadlines while adhering to the regulatory requirements associated with your project.
FERC Permit Compliance Management and Monitoring
For many engineering and construction projects, compliance with Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) regulations is an important part of project success and long-term sustainability of company operations. Our FERC experts use their experience with infrastructure-related environment issues to ensure that FERC regulations are followed, from pre-construction planning to long-term monitoring of revegetation success.
Environmental Inspection and Construction Monitoring
We provide construction-based environmental inspection services — using electronic reporting in the field — to help you avoid violations of environmental permits, agreements, and regulations. In addition to continuous oversight of contractor operations, we work with your project team to develop environmental inspection specifications as well as environmental quality control and assurance programs.
Environmental Compliance Training
Through our construction personnel training, we help contractors meet project owners’ standards and control costs. We use a variety of tools, including interactive presentations, pocket brochures, manuals, and other materials, to increase awareness and environmental responsibility on every project.
- Construction Inspection and Monitoring
- Third-party Inspection Services
- Environmental Compliance Training
- Compliance Management Plans
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permitting
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Monitoring and Reporting
- Cultural Resource Monitoring and Reporting
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Monitoring and Reporting
- Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 404 and Section 401 Permit Compliance
- Hydrostatic Test Water Source and Discharge Permitting
- Surface and Groundwater Sampling and Impact Assessment
- Paleontology Monitoring
- Environmental Damage Assessments
- Habitat Restoration Plans
- Salvage Relocation of Sensitive Species
- Wetland Mitigation
- Conservation Banking
Take the Next Step
Request more information on our environmental compliance services.