SWCA has a longstanding relationship with American Indian tribes and communities throughout the Great Plains and Western United States.
We work with tribal governments, Tribal Historic Preservation Offices, Bureau of Indian Affairs, and other federal agencies on resource management, environmental quality, and economic development. We stay informed of related mandates, legislation, and agreements, including the Tribal Energy Resource Agreement (TERA) regulations.
- Tribal Consultation
- Environmental Compliance
- Ethnographic/Ethnohistoric Overviews and Interviews
- Cultural Resource Management
- Natural Resources Management
- General Archival Research
- Plans and Consulting for Tribal Historic Preservation
- Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) Assistance
- American Indian Religious Freedom Act (AIRFA) Consultations
Take the Next Step
Request more information about our tribal services.