Restoring healthy ecosystems for wildlife, fisheries, recreation, and aesthetics benefits people as well as the environment.
SWCA has a dedicated ecological restoration and engineering team that designs, permits, and builds environmental restoration projects. We have the expertise and the relationships to guide successful restoration projects from inception to completion. With a strong track record of approvals, our team will help you achieve a swift issuance of permits and move your project forward.
Our team routinely works on species conservation and stream/wetland mitigation banks, mine reclamation, reforestation, erosion control, habitat and aesthetic improvements, post-fire restoration, reclamation planning, and success criteria monitoring. Want to join the team? We’re hiring!
• Society for Ecological Restoration (SER)
• Ecological Restoration Business Association (ERBA)
• Society of Wetland Scientists
373Employees with Restoration Experience
50# of States Where SWCA has Performed Restoration Work
- Planning and Permitting
- Wetland and Stream Mitigation Banking
- Stream and Wetland Restoration Design / Engineering
- Design / Build Restoration
- Restoration Construction Oversight
- Post-Construction Linear Restoration and Monitoring
- Short- and Long-term Monitoring
- Sustainable Watershed Management
- Stream Crossing Fish Passage Assessment & Design
- Fisheries and Wildlife Habitat Restoration and Enhancement
- Erosion Control
- Pond, Lake, and River Management Plans
- Algae Control and Nutrient Management
- Water Clarification
- Bank Stabilization
- Coastal and Marine Restoration
- Dune Restoration
- Post-Fire Restoration
- Prairie and Grassland Restoration
- Stream and River Restoration
- Invasive Species Management
Take the Next Step
Request more information on our ecological restoration services.