Restoring healthy ecosystems for wildlife, fisheries, recreation, and aesthetics benefits people as well as the environment.
SWCA has a dedicated ecological restoration and engineering team that designs, permits, and builds environmental restoration projects. We have the expertise and the relationships to guide successful restoration projects from inception to completion. With a strong track record of approvals, our team will help you achieve a swift issuance of permits and move your project forward.
Our expertise includes: habitat restoration, mitigation banking, riparian, streams, wetland, prairie and grassland, coastal and marine, watershed assessments, reclamation, ponds and lakes, bank stabilization (including bioengineering), dune restoration, post-fire restoration, Clean Water Act requirements, and more.
• Society for Ecological Restoration (SER)
- Permitting (including Assessment, Planning, Design, Oversight, and Monitoring)
- Mitigation Banking
- Stream Restoration
- Sustainable Watershed Management
- Wetland Restoration
- Fisheries and Wildlife Habitat Restoration and Enhancement
- Erosion Control
- Pond, Lake, and River Management Plans
- Algae and Nutrient Removal
- Water Clarification
- Bank Stabilization
- Coastal / Marine
- Post-Fire Restoration
- Invasive Species Management
Take the Next Step
Request more information on our ecological restoration services.