Obtaining an environmental permit is a critical element for the success of every project. Our depth of experience and the proven strategies we employ to help clients obtain permits is what sets us apart from other firms.
Our staff combines in-depth local resource knowledge with positive agency relationships and a thorough understanding of the intricacies of ordinances at all levels of government to facilitate timely permit approvals and clearances as well as eliminate surprises and delays. We objectively evaluate project options and identify short- and long-term strategies to meet your goals by identifying which environmental permitting requirements may be applicable to the project, then adapting our permitting efforts to your particular economic, ecological, regulatory, and resource conditions.
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
- National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA)
- Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- FERC Compliance Permitting
- Nationwide, State, Regional, County, Local, and Individual Permits
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) Due Diligence
- State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)
- Rivers and Harbors Act - Section 10 and 9
Take the Next Step
Request more information on our environmental permitting services.