Training services tailored to meet your needs
SWCA Environmental Consultants develops and conducts customized training to meet the needs of our clients focusing on particular aspects of planning, regulatory compliance, and environmental collaboration. Each course offered provides an overview of case law, implementation methodology and hands-on practical guidance based on case studies. Workshop activities are designed to give participants first-hand knowledge and experience with taught concepts. SWCA training clientele includes both government agencies and private organizations.
- Streamlined NEPA Process and Analysis Workshop
- NEPA Analysis for Environmental Assessments
- Issue-Based NEPA Analysis Workshop
- Environmental Facilitation and Mediation
- Consultation With Native American Tribes
Ready to learn?
Contact us for more information about our training services.