The Jacksonville office was opened when SWCA acquired Onsite Environmental Consulting in 2021. The Jacksonville team offers a wide array of environmental services to clients throughout Florida and the Southeast. The team works with clients in a variety of sectors including the energy/power, land development, mining, and municipal sectors. Services include:
- renewable energy siting and permitting,
- wetland delineation,
- gopher tortoise services,
- dune restoration,
- living shoreline design,
- environmental site assessment,
- cultural resources assessment and management,
- habitat restoration and mitigation,
- water quality monitoring,
- water permitting,
- land development studies and due diligence,
- and stakeholder engagement.
Janet Herrick | Director, Jacksonville
Need More Info?
Contact our Jacksonville office.