Lake and pond systems have intrinsic aesthetic, recreational, and ecological values. SWCA provides management and restoration services for natural and man-made lakes and ponds.
Our services are available to private clients, government agencies, lake associations, golf courses, and municipalities. We will design a program specific to your pond or lake and the management of your aquatic resources.
Our national ecological restoration team includes engineers, landscape architects, Certified Aquatic Herbicide Applicators, and other water and land development professionals. We can help at any phase of your project, from planning and permitting to implementation and management. Whether you’re building a lake or a pond or restoring an existing one, SWCA has the expertise to help.
- Management Plans and Assessments
- Construction and Design
- Exotic and Invasive Species Management
- Algae Control
- Water Clarification
- Aeration Systems and Fountains Installation
- Erosion Control and Repair
- Native Aquatic and Emergent Vegetation Planting
- Improvement of Water Quality for Fishing, Swimming, and Aesthetics
- Dredging Plans
- Dam Restoration Plans
- Fisheries Plans
- Wildlife Habitat Plans
- Fire Ponds