Through comprehensive literature reviews, full-scale excavations, and thoughtful analysis of artifacts, sites, and other remains, our archaeological experts help to paint a picture of both prehistoric and historic cultures.
Our team of archaeologists can provide a wide range of recovery, identification, and monitoring activities to ensure client compliance with Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA). Often working alongside our team of planners, our archaeologists assist with National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) compliance as well. Though federal compliance is the foundation of our archaeological services, we also work in the context of state regulations.
- Archaeological Surveys, Excavation, Testing, and Data Recovery
- Section 106 Cultural Resource Overviews
- Class II and Class III Inventories
- Cultural Resource Testing and Data Recovery Plans
- Historic Contexts
- Historic Archaeology
- Underwater Archaeology
- Programmatic Agreements
- Memoranda of Agreement/Understanding
- Cultural Resource Monitoring
Check out this downloadable quick reference.
Take the Next Step
Request more information on our archaeology services.