Cultural resource compliance can require more than simply completing field surveys. SWCA has the expertise to support the high-level consultation and planning efforts that are needed to effectively manage important heritage resources.
Any number of firms can provide archaeological and historic architectural inventories—and at SWCA we are great at those too—but few can match the expertise that SWCA’s team can deliver when it comes to meeting advanced cultural resource management needs. We have the consultants who provide the regulatory understanding and the consultation support skills needed to meet the management and planning needs of any project, no matter how simple or complex. Our nationwide presence means that we have experts with local resource knowledge and experience working with local stakeholders wherever your project is located.
- Programmatic Agreements and Memoranda of Agreement
- Cultural Resources/Historic Properties Management and Treatment Plans
- Cultural Resource Monitoring and Discovery Plans
- NHPA Section 106 and 110, State, and Local Consultation Support
- Public Outreach and Interpretation
- Visual Effects Analysis