The best development projects blend the natural and built environments into one harmonious space.
SWCA has a team of landscape architects and ecological design professionals who can support you in the creation of landscaping and ecological design projects, from start to finish. We apply innovative and sustainable approaches to design, preserve, and manage landscapes — large and small. Our team can support you at every phase, from planning to permits, construction, and beyond.
Our landscape architecture services blend seamlessly with our other environmental services, such as site assessments, stormwater management, and natural resource management.
- Landscape Architecture Services
- Ecological Design and Planning Services
- Green Infrastructure (GI)/Low Impact Development (LID)
- Land Plans for Parks and Open Spaces
- Wetland and Floodplain Mitigation, Climate Change Adaptation, and Floodplain Management
- Stream and River Assessment and Natural Channel Design
- Design/Build Services
Take the Next Step
Request more information on our landscape architecture services.