A counterpart to NEPA, CEQA requires state and local agencies in California to identify the environmental impacts of their activities and to mitigate those impacts, if possible. These activities include any that are undertaken, funded, or require the issuance of a permit by a government agency.
SWCA provides a full range of CEQA planning, review and permitting services. The CEQA specialists at SWCA have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that clients comply with CEQA regulations in order to obtain the permits necessary for project completion. Our CEQA specialists are based in our Pasadena, San Luis Obispo, Half Moon Bay and San Francisco offices.
- Environmental Impact Reports
- Initial Studies/Negative Declarations
- Joint CEQA/NEPA Documents
- Mitigation Monitoring Programs
- Construction Monitoring
- Studies of Visual Resources, Air Quality and Noise
- Surveys for Biological, Cultural, Paleontological and Historic Resources
- CEQA Findings
- Third-party Technical Reviews
- Public Involvement Programs
- CEQA Training
Take the Next Step
Request more information on our CEQA services.