SWCA hosted a free-admission webinar on February 8, 2023, where technical, regulatory, and legal experts discussed an upcoming rule change to how federal agencies define and regulate Waters of the United States under the Clean Water Act.
The webinar also touched on the implications of ongoing litigation and introduced the interim draft manual for defining the limits of waterbodies using Ordinary High Water Mark indicators, and discussed likely next steps for agency implementation. The webinar concluded with a Q&A and panel discussion focused on practical approaches for managing project uncertainty.
Thanks to our Panelists
- Daniel DeJoode, Ph.D., Moderator | Senior Biologist, SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Erica Gaddis, Ph.D. | Natural Resources Technical Director, SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Bonnie Rogers, MS, PWS | Senior Wetland Scientist/CWA Regulatory Specialist, SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Adam Hoyles, PWS | Senior Wetland Scientist/CWA Regulatory Specialist. SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Heath Garner, MS | Senior Project Manager/CWA Regulatory Specialist, SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Ashley Peck | Partner, Holland & Hart, LLP