The federal government has the responsibility of managing the nation’s assets, including federal lands, military installations, government buildings, and cemeteries.
Managing these assets can be in the form of preservation/conservation, expansion, maintenance or disposal. SWCA works with various agencies to provide the environmental support needed to accomplish their mission. From environmental planning and management plans to compliance, we have experience contracting with the federal government and hold several contracting vehicles, including a GSA Schedule.
- Environmental Planning
- Environmental Compliance
- Natural Resources Management
- Cultural Resources Management
- Identification of Land Exchange Opportunities
- Historic Properties Surveys
- Tribal Consultation
- Invasive Species Management and Control Plans
- Native Plant Propagation
- Threatened and Endangered Species Compliance
- Habitat Restoration
- Encroachment Solutions
- Watershed Impact Assessments
- Land Management Plans
- Natural Resource Damage Assessment (NRDA)
- Wildland Fire Plans and Range Management
- Data Analysis and Management
- Climate Driven Services
- Noise Studies, AICUZ, RAICUZ
- Stakeholder Engagement and Strategic Communications
Take the Next Step
Request more information about our federal government services.