Start to finish process support for effective meetings and conflict management, so you can focus on doing what you do best.
We are trained in multi-stakeholder facilitation, environmental conflict resolution, and process design for virtual and in-person settings. SWCA facilitators pay attention to and manage dynamics that are often overlooked, help clients anticipate and head off potential risks, and free up other team members to focus on their primary roles. We are deeply experienced in third-party/neutral facilitation that supports meaningful input, constructive dialogue, and collaborative decision-making.
We facilitate the entire process from planning and agenda development through meeting facilitation, documentation, and follow up. Our facilitators ensure all participants and ideas are heard, helping groups tackle challenging topics and move forward together.
- Advisory Committees/Councils
- Alternatives Development
- California Environmental Quality Act
- Collaborative Planning
- Consensus Building
- Independent Science/Peer-review Panels
- Landscape Architecture
- Landscape/Watershed Scale Planning
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Natural Resource Management Planning
- Public Meetings
- Scenario Planning
- State & Local Government
- Strategic Counsel and Process Design
- Tribal and Ethnographic Consultation
- Virtual Public Involvement
- Working Groups