Facing the dual challenge of economic development and environmental quality, state and local governments must address complex issues such as land use, water resources, transportation, region-specific needs, and overall planning.
SWCA’s understanding of state and local laws makes it easier for us to expedite environmental processes to help leaders sustain growth while protecting environmental resources. We work to understand the needs and opportunities of communities, and develop sound environmental solutions to meet those needs.
- Water Storage and Conveyance
- Threatened and Endangered Species Compliance
- Cultural Resources Surveys and Assessment
- Transportation Planning and Permitting
- Natural Resources Surveys, Assessment and Monitoring
- Wetland Assessments, Delineation and Mitigation
- Land Use Planning
- Historic Preservation
- Mitigation Banking
- General Plan Updates
- Air Quality
Take the Next Step
Request more information about our state and local government services.