Wetlands are a distinct and variable aquatic resource; for this reason, SWCA’s wetland specialists provide services that are extensive and varied.
Working with permit applicants, regulatory agencies, and mitigation bankers, our wetlands services answer critical questions such as: How are wetlands identified? What are their boundaries? What are their functions? and What actions are needed should those functions/features be impacted?
Our experts develop wetland management plans that meet the requirements of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. As part of the permitting process, we make classifications based on jurisdictional criteria, use technical applications to delineate wetland boundaries, provide enhancement and restoration services, and develop long-term monitoring plans.
- Clean Water Act Section 404 Permits and Section 401 Water Quality Certification
- Wetland Delineations
- Wetland Banking Agreements
- Wetland Mitigation Plans
- Endangered Species Surveys
- Regional General Permits
- Function and Value Assessments
- Special Area Management Plans (SAMPs)
- Wastewater and Discharge Treatment Wetlands
Take the Next Step
Request more information on our wetlands services.